Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lazy


That one word can sum up my blog ethic with the world. I am still trying to find out what is so cool about blog pages. I think that I will need to look at it as maybe a journal that others can read.

So yesterday our family volunteered to work at Needs Network in Newport News, VA. It is a program that a local man started in his garage. People donate old clothes and other usable items, and he then gives them away for free. Basically a second hand store that does not cost a dime. Both Amber and I wanted to have our children see what other circumstances people deal with. Amber folded toddler clothes while JoLynne, Madi and I sorted out shoes. It was crazy! About 5 boxes full, and we had to match the pairs together and put them on the shelves. Aspen and Joaquin took empty hangers from a box and put them on rack. Everyone did something which was cool.

So while we were on the way to Needs Network, Joaquin spotted a school bus. Remind you this kid has an eagle eye for stuff he loves. He can see a motorcycle a mile away. So anyway, after he spotted the first bus about two minutes later he sees another one and makes the comment "bus, bus." After which Madison says "There just coming out of the wood work", I wish that you could have heard her expression. It was hilarious!! I love my M&M!

2 comments:

  1. heheheh that is totally funny. I can imagine the look on Madi-moo's face. And I know all about Wookie seeing the "Vroom Vrooms" everywhere.

    What a fun family project. Nothing like someone else's stinky shoes to help you be grateful :)

    Oh and (no I am so not done yet) your blog can be whatever you want it to be. I myself like checking in with your little commentary :)

    except what the crap is with your commenter? It is set weird if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the comment labyrinth!

    I love that Madi Moo, smarty pants that she is!

    And totally make your blog just that--YOUR blog! We'll like whatever you have to say because we like you Theo.

    ReplyDelete