Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love my baby!!!



Yesterday Amber and I celebrated our 15th anniversary. It turned out to be a quite day for us. I came home early from work and brought her some flowers, a card and some not so good tasting ice cream. After some ice cream, I took a nap and we then spent the evening with the kids. I had contemplated about us going out but never really made the effort. In the long run it was the best, because the house lost power for about 1 and a half hours. I am not so sure that JoLynne my drama queen daughter would have been able to handle it. I have attached a picture of us, before we were married. The occasion was Amber's homecoming in September 1993. She is even more beautiful now, than she was then.

( : I LOVE YOU BABY! : )

2 comments:

  1. 15 years! How crazy! I just remember you two stopping by my parent's house the morning after before heading up to your reception in Idaho and thinking, "He's deflowered my sister!" Hehehe, naive me. You two are lucky I'm a deep sleeper!

    ReplyDelete