Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drum Roll Please

My thoughts were correct and I have been slated to work at Sector Atlantic Beach, NC. My report date is still up in air, but I am going to ask to leave Yorktown at the end of the July. I am working on some stuff for the 50th anniversary of the base. I would love to seen it through the end. I am attaching a link to the area. I am still trying to figure out how to use the hpyerlink set up, so if this does not work you might have to cut and paste.

http://www.atlanticbeach-nc.com/

I guess this is where I need to put in the disclaimer *I have only been SLATED for the job, but until I receive my orders nothing is totally official.


1 comment:

  1. Nice. It looks beautiful there. But wait, I needed to come to Virginia first. But I am a po-ho so I am not sure it is going to happen :(

    I am excited for you Theo. You deserve this. And if you make CWO that would be Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete