Monday, March 16, 2009

Wookie


Yesterday we were sitting at the table for lunch and Joaquin said "Me, me, me me me. Me, me, me, me, me. Ironman song". The tune he was singing was to Black Sabbaths Ironman. The song is located in my play list to the left. It was awesome. Also Friday I took the day off to bring Fat Girl out of storage and I went to the local Honda dealer to get some prices. When we pulled in he went crazy! "Dad, dad come mere, mere!" Amber and I followed him around looking at every motorcycle, and 4 wheeler that they had. "Dad, mere, mere racing gung, gung!" If you have heard him, he says "Gung, gung" for motorcycle. Then we went into the parts department and he was still in heaven. I showed him a DVD for Motorcycle racing and he just studied it and wanted to bring it home. $30.00 is a little pricey for a DVD, so I am going to keep my eye out for some cheaper ones. We will watch races on You Tube. He loves motorcycles. Here is a poor picture of "Fat Girl", my Honda ST1100.

No comments:

Post a Comment